Brazil - Amazon Tucuna
Able to comfortably carry 14 anglers in our air conditioned cabins, spacious dining room and top deck for your comfort, the Amazon Tucuna is waiting for your group of friends to sail the tributaries of the Amazon River in pursuit of that trophy peacock bass.
We will sail with a minimum of 12 anglers that will fish 12 hours a day, two anglers in a 17' boat with a local fishing guide, who will put you on the fish.
- Tranfers while in Brazil
- Hotel first night in Manaus
- 3 meals a day while on board
- Fishing boats and guides
- All the domestic beer, wine and liquor you care to drink
- Daily laundry
- International airfare
- Meals while in Manaus
- If necessary, extra stay in Hotel
- Excess baggage fees
- Rods & reels, tackle and lures
- Passport & Visa fees